strong verbal A.I. is now just around the corner. For example, you can use askabl to query Wikipedia - simply by asking a question.
project info & stats
askabl: a Germany-based A.I. startup
- MySQL / MariaDB
- Porter Stemming Algorithm / Abbreviations.com
Idea and concept drafted. Feasibility analysis done and passed. Planning and coding started.
Alpha version finished. Estimate of required amount of computational resources done.
pre-ICO phase to get basics up and running. Up to 20% bonus for early investors! . Early investors will get access to test-versions of askabl. runtime: 30 days.
Beta of askabl is released for testing purposes. Also, the first phase of building a bigger team starts: a few handpicked A.I. experts will join the project.
Building a local computing center commences. We will need roughly 500 cores to process a text corpus like Wikipedia within a reasonable amount of time; more cores will be added once askabl spreads to the net.
The ICO starts: runtime will be 60 days. askabl becomes publicly available: apps for Android/iOS are released. An equivalent PC site launches. askabl is staffing up strongly: especially the coding team gets bigger.
askabl spreads to the internet via web crawler: starting with a selection of a few hundred, particularly trustworthy sites, where contents can be believed to be true. Business version for internal KB's / Wikis is developed: askabl for private, non-public data sources.
askabl is integrated with blockchain for checking truth values of information from the web. Virtually all sites from the internet can now be added to askabl's knowledge base.
Adding as many books as possible to askabl's knowledge base. At first, books with expired copyright; negotiations with publishers and distributors will follow. An extension of computational resources is required.
Integrating askabl into computer OS's, so the OS can be controlled by speech entirely. askabl is improved for real conversations, extended to be a full digital companion.
- 1 ETH = 4,000 ASK
- 1 BTC = 50,000 ASK
- 1 XLM = 2 ASK
- softcap: € 1 mio / hardcap: 20 mio
- minimum contribution: € 50
- accepted currencies: BTC, ETH, XLM
- overall token count: 300 mio
- early birds special: pre-ICO phase for early investors / larger investments – up to 20 % bonus for early investments!
- utility token: intrinsic token value guaranteed! token can be used to purchase services.
- security: token sale integrated into Stellar Network for maximum security.
- crypto dedicated: token value bound to crypto currencies, not fiat.